“Always enjoy the food and the setting”
Review of Pane E Vino

Pane E Vino
Ranked #34 of 640 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Always enjoy eating at Pane E Vino. The setting overlooking the park is a nice plus. Since they've added a full italian menu we eat there more often. Tuesday night trivia night is also a good time.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The Mona Lisa and Salvador Dali pizzas were very good. Great crust. Great quality toppings. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

During recent trip to Huntsville for work, I stopped by for a quick bite to eat at Pane E Vino. The service was good and the food was amazing! The pizza on the menu has many options, with a few unique blends. I sat outside on the covered veranda that overlooked the pond. It was very relaxing and with great food, a good choice for an evening meal. My meal of pizza and salad was enough to last for lunch the next day. Best part was the price - very reasonable!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Tasty salads, yummy vegetarian entrees, and cheesetastic pizzas in a convenient spot! Location is lovely for multiple occasions. I’ve dined with a large group outside on the patio, eaten inside with a few girlfriends, been on a romantic dinner date with just the husband man, and even grabbed a to go order to enjoy at the park with my dog. Always pleased with Pan E Vino no matter the situation.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food is fantastic here. No matter what you order. I've never been disappointed. Prices are alway fair and I always feel like I got my money's worth. The service is always horrible. I always feel as if I'm not worthy their time. I don't think mgmt holds the servers accountable for good behavior. Really keeps this from being a great restaurant. The settle for mediocrity. Too bad, the recipes are great!