“Beautiful restaurant.”
Review of Cotton Row

Cotton Row
Reserve with OpenTable
Cotton Row is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Madison Street
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We did not eat there, but met with the manager about a large group dinner event. They have two sizable spaces upstairs beautifully appointed for private groups. The menu is customizable and you get the room until closing; no group before or after your dinner. Prices are higher than avg but they have a great quality reputation and clearly understand about letting the customer choose among lots of possibilities. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Cotton Row is in a class all by itself -- a truly spectacular dining experience. It is a hands-down favorite for important business meetings, celebratory meals with family and friends, as well as private, romantic meals. Chef James Boyce has a genious mastery of American nouvelle quisine: fresh ingredients from local farms and sources; and an artful blending of flavors to create intriguing, deliciously inventive new dishes. Cotton Row is located in an historical building with an updated, sophisticated architectural design and restrained design that creates a high-end ambience for exquisite meals. There are four different venues -- the main dining room and bar, an inimate wine cellar downstairs, a popular outdoor patio, and several rooms with balconies upstairs that accommodate parties well. Although t is right on courthouse square, there is ample free parking nearby, and free valet parking service, helpful during inclement weather. The wait staff is youthful, attentive, well-informed on the details of every offering on the menu, and impeccably couteous. First class. Pricey, but still a great value.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about this restaurant. The food was great. My steak (filet) was done perfectly. They even made the kale tasty (go figure ;)). The lobster Mac and cheese that came as a side with the filet made me want to lick the plate.

The staff was great all the way around. Tim, at the bar, was a great host. He was very outgoing and made the meal one to remember.

This is a must stop for any trip to Huntsville.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Definitely a place to put on your list of restaurants for Huntsville. Wonderful menu, excellent wait staff. Have gone several times and never have been disappointed.

1  Thank ermama
Reviewed 28 December 2017

My wife and I went here to celebrate our anniversary tonight and it was awesome. Our server did an excellent job by making us feel at home in a very elegant way. I believe his name was Robert and we strongly suggest asking for him.We started with a champagne toast and a grilled romaine salad. They both were excellent.Then we went to the main course with her having the scallops and I having the filet with the lobster mac and cheese. I honestly do not know which was better. They both were exquisite in their own way. Then finishing up with a coffee drink called the million dollar coffee. It was worth it! What an awesome evening.Thank you Cotton Row and Robert for making our special evening perfection! I have lived in Huntsville my entire life and this is the only fine dining restaraunt that I would rate this high. There is other good ones to eat at but if you want everything to be perfect this is the place.