All reviews recommend this hotel fast food stay there again nice clean hotel complimentary breakfast the breakfast area staff was friendly water pressure the hotel staff room was spacious oatmeal other hotels fitness center nice stay waffle house business center business trip
Reviewed 11 June 2018

We loved our stay at this hotel. It was clean, up to date, and well taken care of. We were very impressed with the facilities and the staff. We will definitely be back in the future. It was also a good value for the cost1

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We strive to give the best possible service to all of our guests. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We did the online check in. We did not arrive till after 10:00. Eat before you get to this area there’s fast food only in this area. We arrived after eating at Waffle House to find they had our keys ready to go. We proceeded to the 3rd floor where our room key did not work. We kept trying both keys and as we turned to go back down someone opened the door. Yes they gave us the wrong room number and keys. Quit embarrassing. Back at front desk they gave us the correct keys and apologized. We enter our room to find the floor soaked by the AC the whole right side of the beds carpet was wet. After telephoning down stairs they told us they were completely booked they could not move us to another room. The room was fine but the comfort of the mattress was not good. I could feel the springs everytime I rolled. I used my points to stay there it was ok for that.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We strive to give the best possible service to all of our guests. I do apologize for the key issue.
Again, Thank You.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I don’t really see where others have complaints about this property. It was clean, seemed recently updated and quiet. We were in town for a baseball tournament, so I will say it was a little out of the way from where we were playing, but we knew that when we booked it. Without hesitation, I would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Met family here being a halfway stopping point between our home. The hotel was clean, beds were very comfortable, and I enjoyed a great breakfast. The hotel was in a safe area and I felt secure staying by myself.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

No hot tub, no same day laundry service, no afternoon reception. Good parking, average room with expected amenities including plugs for gadgets. 15-20 minute drive for good restaurants appropriate for business travelers. Outdoor pool, plenty of parking and copperheads in the area according to locals. TV remote did not work. Front desk often not manned. Seems like a security issue. Close to I65. Other option very nearby are worth checking out.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate your business.