“Not up to Hilton standards”

Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hope Hull
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Overall it's an adequate hotel for my needs. Business trip. Experienced numerous problems from the get-go. Checked in online. Arrived at desk but was not greeted as a hhonors member. No offer of a water to drink. (An amenity I enjoy) was given my room keys and went to the room. Card wouldn't work. So I lugged my belongings back to the desk. They gave me new cards. Back to the room. Still wouldn't work. Back to desk. Receptionist walked me to the room to use her master key only to discover the key card reader was dead. Receptionist went back to the desk to assign me another room on the same floor. She returned with room keys to another room. Finally was able to get into a room. Once inside I found that the bathroom door was hung crooked and would not shut. Internet was horrible. As a Hhonors member I have access to their member only wifi. It was so spotty I couldn't not complete my work online. Kept getting bumped off. The breakfast was good and the kitchen staff was friendly. All in all this property does not meet Hilton standards. But I can't say it was a horrible experience either. I will probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest,
I'm very sorry to hear about your stay. I will pass this on to my Front Desk Manager on this issues you had. Again, I do apologize and do hope you continue to stay with Hilton Worldwide.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This Hampton Inn in Hope Hull is without argument, the BEST hotel I have ever stayed out for around $100. It is nicer than many 4 star hotels I have stayed at. I'm not sure if it is new, or extremely taken care of, but it far exceeded any expectations I ever had for any Hampton Inn EVER! Kudos to the owner, management and staff- whatever you are doing, it is working! Thank you for the lovely, clean, friendly, comfortable accomodations... you can guarantee I will be back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your nice comments on our hotel. We really appreciate your business and do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Excellent Hampton location! We would stay here again if in the area. We evacuated Florida for Hurricane Irma and this Hampton location was where we spent our first night as a family out of Florida. Thank you for making our stay easy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night and it was fine. It's an older hotel that looks to be recently updated. Our bathroom door didn't shut correctly nor would it lock. The bed was very uncomfortable. The breakfast was included in our stay and was fine as well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We strive to give the best possible service to all of our guests. Again, Thank You.

Ron Jenkins

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Did digital check in walked in and got a key in seconds on arrival. Good complimentary breakfast and very friendly helpful staff. Will definitely stay here again if we have to stay over in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ron J, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for you nice comments on our hotel. We strive to give the best possible service to all of our guests. Again, Thank and I do hope you will continue to stay with Hilton Worldwide.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hope Hull
14.9 km away
Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
0.1 km away
Holiday Inn Montgomery Airport South

Been to Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK