US$ 143
QualityInn
US$ 140
US$ 106
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

US$ 62
US$ 54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 61/night.

Montgomery South RV Park & Cabins(Hope Hull)(Great Value!)
US$ 37
Pitchup.com
US$ 71
US$ 68
All reviewsrecommend this hotelfast foodnice clean hotelstay there againcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areastaff was friendlywater pressurethe hotel staffroom was spaciousoatmealother hotelsenjoyed my stayfitness centerwaffle housegreat place to staynice stay
Reviewed 6 October 2016

This was my second stay at this location; for both stays the A/C unit was not in working order and room remained hot, first time staff was unable to help and second time I just didn't bother...won't be back there. Some desk staff not friendly and had an attitude. This is unfortunate because location is great.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 645edy
Charlottesville50, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2016

Dear Guest
I do apologize for the AC. As I mentioned before, the AC was inspected and found nothing wrong with the unit. I also had the Maint. Engineer to inspect and found it to be cooling. Not sure what was going on with the unit at the time you were staying in the room. You did not call the front desk to report the problem, so we could not have inspected the unit. We did put 10,000 Hilton Honors points back into your account for your issues. As I mentioned to you before, we want you to be happy and I have given you three other Hampton's that on your next travels, you will be more comfortable at these locations. Again, I do apologize and do hope you will continue to stay with Hilton Worldwide.

Ron Jenkins GM

Reviewed 2 October 2016

This location is not up to the typical Hampton Inn quality. The room smelled and the carpet was sticky. We had 2 rooms and the carpet was the same in both rooms. The front desk offered to move us from our stinky room, but we wanted to stay near the rest of our family. The wifi and complimentary breakfast were both good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank t3tds
Reviewed 28 September 2016

My wife arrived late in the evening and found the desk staff to be extremely courteous and helpful. The room was pleasant, clean and spacious. The chamber maids the next morning greeted us with a happy smiling face, "good morning". The breakfast bar staff was extremely helpful and the desk staff the next morning was courteous, hospitable and interested in our future travel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I stayed at this hotel for business and enjoyed my stay. Very quiet hotel where the doors do not slam as you close them. Breakfast is one of the best with fresh fruit and hot foods. Rooms are large and have microwaves and refrigerators. Gym has a big screen TV and towels with bottled water for you. Very nice touch. Some of the evenings have free dinner and it was excellent. I enjoyed my stay and will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Charlottesville50, General Manager at Hampton Inn Montgomery-South-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much on your nice comments on our hotel. We strive very hard to give the best possible service to all of our guests. Again, thank you for your comments.

Ron Jenkins

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

We were very happy with our stay at this Hampton Inn. Our room had 2 queen beds which were very comfortable and clean. Room was normal size. Bathroom nice and updated and roomy. Staff all very friendly. 3 hours after we checked in we got a call from front desk asking how we liked our room and to let them know if we needed anything. All the years I have stayed at hotels and I don't believe I ever got call from front desk asking if we were happy. Good job. Breakfast was included and had good selection. Western omelette and link sausage, cereal, waffle maker, bagel and bread selection and fresh fruit. Coffee with variety of creamers. We would stay here again and recommend this Hampton Inn to anyone.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much on your comments about your stay. I will pass this along to my staff and department heads. Again, Thank You and I do hope you will continue to stay with Hilton Worldwide.

Ron Jenkins