“Good Chicken Wings”

Baumhower's Victory Grille
Ranked #19 of 178 Restaurants in Hoover
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: “With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!”
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The wings are good but very small especially for the price. This place is much like or it is a sports bar. Could be cleaner.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our family of 5 went here for the first time. The place didn't seem clean from the start, but we were too hungry to go wait somewhere else. We had fried pickles, honey mustard hot lips, hamburger, kids chicken, and kids corn dogs. The pickles were good and so were the corn dogs. The hot lips were terrible! I couldn't eat them. The French fries had no taste. My husband didn't finish his burger and he usually eats all of his plus some of mine because it wasn't good. We would not recommend.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Waitress was excellent. Obtained info for us on places to visit. Food was delicious. Fried pickles were delicious. Chicken tenders were also good-mix of BBQ and honey mustard.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The food and service was great. The wings were so good. I miss them in Tuscaloosa, our server was friendly and was on top of everything
Cheese fries amazing and the wings with the Eli Gold sauce best ever !!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This place in one of my favorites, despite the slightly expensive options, I am always open for this restaurant when deciding where to eat. The meals are amazing, I've never been disappointing, my personal recommendation is The Boss Burger cooked Medium, it is the best burger I have ever had. My family also enjoyed their food and were definitely pleased with their alcoholic beverages. Baumhower's also has plenty of tasty appetizers and delicious desserts for anyone who is interested in those. The atmosphere is going to be a hit or miss. Being a sports bar, it's generally going to be decently loud. Some people will like it, others won't. Service is always pretty top notch, I've never gotten an order be wrong. Most of the waiters and waitresses are also very knowledgeable of the menu. The only bad thing I can say about the restaurant is how expensive it can be, especially when getting alcoholic beverages. For four people and only three getting alcohol, our bill came close to $100, so just know that this is a higher priced "Casual Dine" restaurant. Overall, this restaurant does just about everything right, if I were to list the bad, I'd just be nitpicking at things that don't matter at all.