“Lunch ”

Baumhower's Victory Grille
Ranked #19 of 178 Restaurants in Hoover
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Description: “With more than 50 HD TV’s and an exciting new menu, Baumhower’s Victory Grille is your new big game headquarters! From our USDA Chuck and Beef Brisket Burgers to fresh, Alabama seafood… and don’t forget our legendary wings – there’s enough Legendary Fun and Legendary Food for the whole family!”
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The food and service was great. The wings were so good. I miss them in Tuscaloosa, our server was friendly and was on top of everything
Cheese fries amazing and the wings with the Eli Gold sauce best ever !!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This place in one of my favorites, despite the slightly expensive options, I am always open for this restaurant when deciding where to eat. The meals are amazing, I've never been disappointing, my personal recommendation is The Boss Burger cooked Medium, it is the best burger I have ever had. My family also enjoyed their food and were definitely pleased with their alcoholic beverages. Baumhower's also has plenty of tasty appetizers and delicious desserts for anyone who is interested in those. The atmosphere is going to be a hit or miss. Being a sports bar, it's generally going to be decently loud. Some people will like it, others won't. Service is always pretty top notch, I've never gotten an order be wrong. Most of the waiters and waitresses are also very knowledgeable of the menu. The only bad thing I can say about the restaurant is how expensive it can be, especially when getting alcoholic beverages. For four people and only three getting alcohol, our bill came close to $100, so just know that this is a higher priced "Casual Dine" restaurant. Overall, this restaurant does just about everything right, if I were to list the bad, I'd just be nitpicking at things that don't matter at all.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Looking for a place to dive into in the middle of the day with the kids. They were very nice to us and accommodating to the children. The service was spot on and the appetizers were really good. The burger was ok, but there are plenty to try so I'm sure there are other choices that are great!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

I love going to Baumhower's. Every one I have been to had good food. It's consistent and my go to when I want great wings and gooey fries. It's a sports place so it can be a little loud. I consistently have had great waiters and waitresses. Always a friendly staff and a great place during football season.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We don't come often but I am amazed at the consistency of the service and food. For a family oriented sports bar, it's the best.

Yes most of the menu is "rollout in flour & fry it"' but it all has flavor, it's fresh and good taste. Try the Wickles, fried spicy pickles, and chicken lips for appitizers.

Service is great too. The wait staff will always tell you about specials and if there are any issues, like a slow kitchen. Love the trust management has in the staff to do the right thing.