“GREAT breakfast”
Review of Egg and I - CLOSED

Egg and I
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Actual location maybe Birmingham.
Reviewed 21 February 2012

With a party of 8, you have to expect to wait on Sunday at 1230 for lunch, but it wasn't too long! This was my first trip to Egg and I and I loved it. Excellent service, excellent choices of all types of foods whether you were looking for breakfast or lunch. My French Toast was excellent, but I have to say the omelets looked wonderful. THeir special side, ranch potatoes, was excellent.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Always outstanding food and wonderful service. Well worth the time to stop by. The omeletes are special!

Reviewed 29 November 2011

Food is good. Service is what I expect-Good. Priced 20% higher than it is worth to me...always a good crowd on the weekends.

Reviewed 16 September 2011

Meal was creative and delicious. The waitress was extremely attentive. I'll be sure to go back when I return to the area!

Reviewed 12 May 2011

My church group ate here today. I had the Denver omelet, and I have had better. The soup and sandwich combination appeared to be a more popular choice. The meal (with lemonade) was $12.00. The atmosphere was o.k, but noisy. The server was nice and attentive.