“Fun place, great food!”
Review of Somewhere - CLOSED

Somewhere
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Friends at Goose Pond Marina were recommended this restaurant, so we all went this past Saturday for lunch. There was free docking.

Somewhere (on the Lake) turned out to be an awesome restaurant with great food and service. I had the delicious blackened grouper sandwich. The server recommended onions rings for the side. It was to die for! Hubby had a ribeye sandwich which was a tad fatty. Our friends had Philly Cheese Steak and grilled chicken sandwiches; both were excellent.

We will be back.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to visit. I love the atmosphere & location. All the food we ordered was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

there are some places that really perplex me to review. maybe the day was REALLY busy, ... maybe a Large group just left,....maybe 2 or 3 people called in sick.... who knows.
we arrived by boat (pretty cool) looked like ample parking to me. never done that before (ha) wasn't extremely busy for 7 o'clock on a Saturday. were seated promptly .drink orders were taken and delivered, and menus passed out. server returned a few minutes later to take orders and 1 by 1 as we ordered .... we are out of....(like 5 menu items!!) no crab, no crab cake , no catfish, no chicken wings, no onion rings, the only salad dressing still available was ranch, 2 of the wines were not available..... so we needed another few minutes to re read the menu and try again.
the food was ordered and delivered in decent amount of time. there was blackened tuna (Very Large Portion ), 2 filet mignons, a 6oz and 9oz, a 14oz sirloin and a blackened chicken. the food was AWESOME!! One of the best tasting meals in a while !! everything was cooked to order, and very generous portions.
we were also informed that something was amiss behind the bar, .... so any refills or extra drinks from the bar took F O R E V E R ....!!! as some one else also commented, it did seem pretty loud for the space it is. glad that they didn't have a band playing this night.......
In all, this is not a bad place, just hope to go after the supply truck arrives and somebody is hired to man the bar. I would go back (Y)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I went with some friends on a Saturday afternoon/evening. It wasn't that crowded but the waitress took forever to seat us and there are two doors. So instead of seating the people in front of us and then having the people that came in the back door get in line she seated them first. The food was okay but by the time we got it most of it was lukewarm at best. Literally, had to get up and find the waitress at the bar to get my check. Had I not been with friends I would have left when the seating incident occurred. The food was okay but the service was bad and the band was WAY too loud for such a small venue. I may give this another try but I'm not in any hurry to go back. No children allowed after a certain time as it become a full blown bar. Lots of TVs if you want to watch sports.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

The food is always great from salads, cheese steaks, and fish. Great place to eat for lunch but you will need more than an hour lunch. The wait for the food is always long but worth it if you have the time. I eat there a lot.