Check was fast and easy and the clerk was really nice. The room was pretty basic, tho the tv looked like it was about a 13in. The room was overall clean it had a frige and microwave both worked great. The bathroom was also clean tho the sink was started to come dettached from the wall. There also was a lounge chair in the corner that my husband refused to sit on he said it made him itch. There were really not any ammenties, no free breakfast at this location which was kind of disappointing as this was reason we chose this hotel. A plus it was very close to the beah, Family Dollar, and supermarkets. We like the location the best and the fact there was no breakfast the least. But if you want a cheap plac thats clean and close to the beach go here but if you want the fancy stuff this is not it. I would definitley stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores is a limited service hotel featuring clean, affordable, and centrally located rooms. We feature both standard and kitchenette rooms. The kitchenette rooms feature A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker. The bed types are Queen, King, and Double+Double. Each room is cleaned daily and with a smile. The beds are by Serta and the A/C is cold. We have limited WIFI access for free to guests and fax services. In addition, we have recently began changing our televisions to flat screens and are more than 50% complete. The property is easily accessed from Hwy 59 in Gulf Shores, well groomed, 1.5 miles from the Gulf Shores beaches and around the corner from LuLu's at Homeport Marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Hearth Inn Gulf Shores Hotel Gulf Shores
- Country Hearth Gulf Shores