“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Gulf Shores
Jacksonville, Arkansas
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I have absolutely no complaints about this hotel staff was nice very nice hot breakfast stayed stocked until it closed. Beds very comfortable rooms very spacious.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rn7100
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
New Orleans area
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Hotel was nice and clean, everything going well untill I got up to get ready for work and it took well over 10 min. for hot water to get to the shower on the 4th floor rm 401, why these idiots put me on the top floor at the very end of the hall when there wasn't a total of ten people staying at the hotel I have no clue, if you stay there be dam sure to get a room on the bottom floor. I complained that I had to take a cold shower and about the time I got out, it started to warm up. I waited for 10 mins before I got in the shower waiting for the water to get hot and finally gave up. I want stay there again, they could have at least offered some kind of gradis.

Room Tip: no hot water on the top floors
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Tigers1980
Reviewed 1 September 2011

When I booked the room I was advised that it was. Located on the water. Upon arrival discovered it was located about one and a half miles from the gulf. I canceled my reservation and stayed elsewhere. Holiday inn still charged me for the room. I have made several attempts to resolve the charges only to be treated with rude agents. I am very disappointed and will never stay with holiday inn again.

• Stayed August 2011
6 Thank kristyketterer
Alabama
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Stayed one night as we came down for a conference in Orange beach, hotel is fairly new, very clean, the staff extra friendly. $84.00 a night for a king bed and breakfest for two included was a great value. Bacon,eggs, gravy etc , not just toast and ceral. Small bar located behind it ,we didnt visit but is walking distance if you chose to !!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
Louisville Ky
Reviewed 8 August 2011

When we first got to gulf shores at 2 a.m. we pulled in down the street to the Best Western on the E. Beach Blvd and the rate from 2 a.m. til 11 a.m. was $140. (ridiculous) If I wanted breakfast it would be $165. We were staying at a condo the next day so I only needed the room for 1 night. Well I called Holiday Inn Express and the nice gentleman gave me the room for $99 plus I got a late check-out (2 p.m.) and breakfast was included in my stay. The room was very nice and well decorated. It had a microwave, refrigerator, nice flat screen tv, and the bed was very comfortable. The air conditioner in the room was magnificent. It made me and my husband's long drive from Louisville very cozy and pleasant. The hotel staff were very helpful with giving directions to places to eat, Wal-mart, site seeing, and anything else we needed. My condo keys were being Fed-x to the hotel and weren't there yet at check-out. The front desk took my number and we went shopping and they called when they arrived. So we were very pleased with our stay at Holiday Inn Express. The only thing I could say that they need to improve would be housekeeping is a little noisy while cleaning; they were letting doors slam and talking very loud. That would not keep me from staying again. Thanks again HIE

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3.0 km away
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
8.4 km away
Holiday Inn Express Orange Beach

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Gulf Shores? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK