Best Western Greenville Inn
US$ 121
US$ 104
SleepInn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 120/night.

US$ 92
Agoda.com
US$ 62
US$ 59
Motel 6
All reviewsrestaurants and shoppinggreat hotelone nightmiss maryground floorwifi worked wellroom was cleannight's restwaffleswould stay here againfelt safeegg pattiesgreat water pressurefront desk clerkhandicap roomworking ordercomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 22 January 2016

A clean quiet room. The price was Great. Staying here, you can walk to several places for a meal without driving! As more guests logged on to internet....I kept getting knocked off line! So be aware if you have something Real important to do online! Would stay here again on our way to New Orleans! And would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2016

It was an easy to reach location for travelers. The beds were comfortable and clean. They served a nice breakfast and even had good biscuits and gravy. I would recommend it, especially for the great value.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Property itself is decent and clean but not worth the premium price charged at this exit. The management and worker skills needs work. Coffee maker had old coffee from previous guest and was molded. I cleaned it and guess what? No coffee packets for me! So I go to the front and the manager tells me breakfast area is closed down at 10AM and they just "poured it out". Wasn't even 10AM yet. Not a way to treat anyone much less BW "Gold" member. I think I'm back to Hilton properties tonight. At least coffee is available all day. This is not typical of BW stays I have had. They were kind of rude too.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2016

We always stay here on our way south because it is pet friendly, we are well treated, the rooms are clean, and the prices reasonable. you may find fancier but for value this is hard to beat. A big selling point for us is the access to I 65.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2016

I am traveling across America on a road trip with friends and a dog, and this hotel was my first Best Western during the trip. It was selected because Cesar Millan (The Dog Whisperer) highly recommended Best Western. Sadly, not every Best Western accepts dogs, so previous locales had to be at other hotels, but this was the best hotel up to that point. Clean, efficient, friendly, comfortable and caring. It was also very attractive. The price was also very good. Too bad not all Best Westerns accept dogs because it would be our only choice. We did try booking as many going forward that were within our routes and accept pets. A BIG Plus.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends