All reviews taco bell waffles room was clean easy access off i small town feel the entire hotel desk clerk was very nice would stay again next morning other hotels flat screen tv continental breakfast great price fast food nice breakfast i highly recommend this hotel cracker barrel
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

When we travel we will not choose pet friendly properties. We are on a trip with a group and had no say in where we stay. Pleasantly surprised in cleanliness, comfort, smell and no animals in sight although my husband said he saw dogs. Good coffee. Breakfast typical motel fare. Hostess friendly and funny.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This property is an excellent choice with easy access off I-65. The hotel has interior corridors and the rooms have been updated and the staff is courteous. Particularly, Bonnie at breakfast was so kind and helpful. She is the kind of employee who makes guests want to return! I highly recommend this hotel if in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way down to Perdido Key. Check in staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Our room was spacious as well as the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was good. We recommend you eat at Wintzell's Oyster House. They have wonderful food and you can walk there from the hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I do not like driving in the dark, so I found this place before Selma, Alabama. It was okay. I slept ok. Room was large w microwave and frig, and clean and quiet. Rate was reasonable thru Expedia. Breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

The place has been redone very comfortable and clean. Staff friendly, till she received a phone call. Am sorry but as a very patience person who already once was put aside while being helped due to you booking the guest before me into a already booked room and they jump in ahead of us to have it corrected ( which I get it they should ) but you could of asked the caller for a name and number and said I will call you right back. Instead you choose to have me sit 10 min while you answered many many questions. Make sure if they shove you to the second floor; get the side of the building without all those flood lights from the parking area or perhaps they could just install black out curtains. Although the bed was comfortable the lights made it a very miserable night of sleep.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business