All reviews cracker barrel front desk room was clean orange beach complimentary breakfast traveling through have stayed here several times i highly recommend this hotel nice staff convenient location road trip quick stop small town a great stay the breakfast area would stay again interstate
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We chose this hotel due to it's proximity to the interstate as we were just passing through. It was clean and comfortable and we liked having breakfast because it was one less stop we had to make. It was very easy.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, Front Office at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Crissik1982,

Thanks for choosing to stay wit us here at the Hampton Inn of Greenville Al and also thanks for sharing your feedback both through our online survey and here on Trip Advisor!!! It is always a pleasure to have guests like you share how we were able to accommodate you during your stay! We know you had may options to choose from here on our exit, be we are delighted you chose us!. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and our Hamptonality spirit.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and what we can improve on, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us!

Patrice Cheatham
Front Office
Hampton Inn Greenville AL

Reviewed 24 May 2018

We stop here on our way to the beach. From this location it is just 2-1/2 hours to Destin - Ft Walton Beach and you can enjoy a full day @ the beach when you arrive. It is right off the freeway and close to several Restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, Front Office Rep. at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear W419YRlindac,

We want to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your recent stay here with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have you here with us and its seems as if you did enjoy your stay, but your review of a 1 confuses me. If there was anything that happened during your stay that was not up to your standards that you'd expect of us we sincerely apologize and hope that you'll follow back up with us directly here at the hotel, for your experience here with us is very important to us. We do realize that you had many choices to choose from and we are pleased you choose us. Your feedback is very important to us and we want to know what we can do to turn that 1 into a 5!! So please, do come back and see us again. We look forward to hearing from you!

Patrice Cheatham
Front Office Rep.
Hampton Inn Greenville L

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this location for 3 nights during a business trip. Even though the hotel was going through a renovation, the staff and management were superb and went above and beyond. I got my room serviced once during my stay from the housekeeping staff and as always they did a great job. Both breakfast hostesses during my stay made sure I had everything i needed to get my morning started. The staff was very attentive! I can’t wait until the renovation is done!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank mtumbler
Hampton_AL, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn - Greenville Alabama, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and our Hamptonality spirit. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us. By telling us what you liked about your stay and what we can improve on, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

During my phone call making my reservation I ask what was going on in Greenville to warrant the nearly $150.00 rate I was given. After making the reservation was complete, my phone stayed connected for approximately 3 minutes as I listened to the lady that took my reservation and a young man (maybe the manager) making fun of my question. Over the years the Hampton was always my choice place to stay when visiting Greenville Alabama. According to the young man's comments

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018

Stopped here on our trip to FL to get some sunshine and walk in the surf. The staff was so friendly and helpful, they made us feel right at home. Comfortable beds for a good nights rest, and a superb shower to help us relax. We were rested and recharged for the remainder of the trip. As always, the Hilton family offers up superb service and accomidations to the travelers across this Great Country.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple