“Red Velvet ”

Peachwave Self Serve Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Foley
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

New flavor alert!!! Red velvet my goodness delicious!! I wanted to take some home. Great texture smooth,thick,great flavor,& great service. Remains my number one stop when visiting foley.

Thank K. T

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here as a family before leaving the outlets. The yogurt was all SO good. I was particularly impressed at how the young girl working constantly cleaned and refilled products.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

If you love frozen yogurt like I do, you shouldn't pass up this place, located in the popular Tanger Outlet mall in Foley, AL. They let you put together all your favorite stuff on a variety of frozen yogurt flavors as well as some other frozen treats. You pay by the total weight so load up as much as you want.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

My granddaughter wanted ice cream after school and we were near the mall. I didn't know there was a yogurt shop in the mall, but she did! So we stopped in at Peachwave's. The place was immaculately clean - unbelievably tidy and spotless! It's self serve from a wide variety of yogurt flavors. After filling your cup or cone with yogurt there is a toppings bar with dozens of choices. Add whatever you want in any amount desired, then walk to register where you place your selection on a scale and it calculates the price based on weight. Very effortless and efficient. And delicious. We'll definitely go back.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We go here for a treat when we've had good days and good grades. We have never been disappointed. There are plenty of choices to make any concoction. You will not be disappointed