“Super good yogurt”

Peachwave Self Serve Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Foley
Reviewed 2 March 2017

My granddaughter wanted ice cream after school and we were near the mall. I didn't know there was a yogurt shop in the mall, but she did! So we stopped in at Peachwave's. The place was immaculately clean - unbelievably tidy and spotless! It's self serve from a wide variety of yogurt flavors. After filling your cup or cone with yogurt there is a toppings bar with dozens of choices. Add whatever you want in any amount desired, then walk to register where you place your selection on a scale and it calculates the price based on weight. Very effortless and efficient. And delicious. We'll definitely go back.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We go here for a treat when we've had good days and good grades. We have never been disappointed. There are plenty of choices to make any concoction. You will not be disappointed

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

It's self serve soft serve. Good flavors, would be cute place if they cleaned the tables more often. Price is high for what you get we paid $12.35 for the two of us.
Lots of flavors I did like the separator thing they came up with. The standard toppings.
Good concept, follow through with the young lady at the counter who was truly not wanting to work today.
You wipe tables down, weigh portions and take money. It's not that hard of a job. I hate she was so grumpy towards the tourists. Yeah there are too many ice cream places that will gladly take my hard earned money. We won't be back.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I were enjoying a day at the mall and stopped in here. There are SO many yogurt flavor options to choose from and they swap out flavors all the time so it's always different. The toppings you can choose from seem endless. The topping bar is always clean and full and the employees come out to check the floor just about every group to see if they need to sweep and mop. My son and I absolutely love this place! The only thing I'd have to change is to add a smaller bowl option because the two they have now are both fairly large which is great but we always end up getting too much.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

When in Foley we always make a stop here. Great self serve yogurt with a ton of wonderful toppings to choose from. From candy,gummie worms,brownies,cheesecake,chocolate ,caramel and more. Great atmosphere. Love the sofa that what added. Great stop to get out of the sun. Price is affordable.

Date of visit: May 2016