“Great place for a treat”

Peachwave Self Serve Yogurt
Ranked #5 of 7 Dessert in Foley
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We go here for a treat when we've had good days and good grades. We have never been disappointed. There are plenty of choices to make any concoction. You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

It's self serve soft serve. Good flavors, would be cute place if they cleaned the tables more often. Price is high for what you get we paid $12.35 for the two of us.
Lots of flavors I did like the separator thing they came up with. The standard toppings.
Good concept, follow through with the young lady at the counter who was truly not wanting to work today.
You wipe tables down, weigh portions and take money. It's not that hard of a job. I hate she was so grumpy towards the tourists. Yeah there are too many ice cream places that will gladly take my hard earned money. We won't be back.

Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

My family and I were enjoying a day at the mall and stopped in here. There are SO many yogurt flavor options to choose from and they swap out flavors all the time so it's always different. The toppings you can choose from seem endless. The topping bar is always clean and full and the employees come out to check the floor just about every group to see if they need to sweep and mop. My son and I absolutely love this place! The only thing I'd have to change is to add a smaller bowl option because the two they have now are both fairly large which is great but we always end up getting too much.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

When in Foley we always make a stop here. Great self serve yogurt with a ton of wonderful toppings to choose from. From candy,gummie worms,brownies,cheesecake,chocolate ,caramel and more. Great atmosphere. Love the sofa that what added. Great stop to get out of the sun. Price is affordable.

Thank K. T
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Recently found this self serve frozen yogurt shop in the Tanger Mall in Foley. Offers fourteen flavors of frozen yogurt and sixty toppings. This is a self serve shop. Two sizes of cups are available as are waffle cones and smoothies. Price is forty eight cents an ounce and you can add any and all toppings as you wish. Variety ranges from fresh fruit, candy pieces, syrups and of course the old stand by sprinkles. You can sample as many flavors as you wish before making your selection. Flavors offered are non fat yogurt, sugar free and no sugar added. I chose the chocolate and vanilla swirl and I challenge anyone to tell me it is less creamy than ice cream. A gem of a find in my opinion. Parlor is sparkling clean and very inviting. Several tables and chairs are available inside and a bench is located outside for your convenience. Don't miss this one.