“One of my all-rime favorites”

Five Guys Burgers & Fries
Ranked #15 of 138 Restaurants in Foley
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This place does just a few things but does them very very well. Their burgers are juicy and loaded with whatever you want and the handcut fries and plentiful and fresh and hot. Great lunch spot.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

It was late in the evening and all I ordered was a hamburger with all the trimmings. It was tasty and filling and all I needed before bedtime. The service was adequate in spite of only having two guys working. Can't seem to get away from their hamburgers!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Was having a burger craving and decided to try Five Guys, The first bite was good but then it went south. The fries had an aftertaste that made the experience unpleasant. I was disappointed since 2 burgers, a small fry and 2 shakes were $27. I was told by a friend later that I probably got Cajun fries by mistake. It was my first and last visit. I can go to Burger Factory for the same price, dining experience and a better burger or Steak N' Shake for half the price, nicer atmosphere and a better burger.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at several Five Guys locations and the consistency from locale to locale is amazing. I like the grilled mushrooms and onions on my burger and the fries are mighty fine. Two people and even three can easily share a regular sized order of fries.

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Came through filet on way to beach. Wife and I stopped and had wonderful burgers. Had a shake and it was great as well. Definitely will be going back!!