“ALL YOU WANT PIZZA”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 135 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We visit often. They used to clean up after you but no more. You do it yourself. Price went up some but not much. I don't eat salad so I can't tell you much about that except they have one. I found the correct time to visit where the pizzas are coming out of the oven. Figure that out and you will have good hot pizza to eat. If not, you might get one from the oven OR ONE FROM UNDER THE COUNTER as I have seen them put some pizzas there when the serving line if full.

1  Thank Bill W

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

People are nice. They don’t serve you or clean up so I can’t say anything about the service. The food is always either really good or just plain disgusting. There is no in-between. I don’t know if it depends on who cooks it or what

Reviewed 24 October 2017

This buffet pizza place was clean, and they kept the fresh pizza coming during a busy Sunday lunch rush. Standard buffet pizza with a wide range of choices available, and the garden bar was fresh and crisp. Excellent for family or large group at a fair price.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza place in Foley. Always clean, always friendly always fresh pizza. I do wish they would have a BIG SIGN saying "NO EATING AT BUFFETT LINE"!! I witnessed 3 nasty folk eating while self serving themselves in line. I was unable to enjoy rest of meal after witnessing this unsanitary practice.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Fairly priced pizza+ buffet. We aren't buffet type ppl as we can't really eat a lot at one sitting. So we tend to feel ripped off at large buffet prices. Adults 6.99 and kids under 10 $3.99 seemed fair - drinks were fairly priced too.
Large assortment of pies to pick from, nice big salad bar, hot bar included soup selection, noodles and sauces.
Manager asked me right off the bat if I wanted something special - implying he'd make me a fresh pie! Awesome! Workers were friendly and the place was clean.
The pizza was average or above. Plenty to pick from - even dessert pizza!

Been to CiCi's Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK