“Buffet Lunch”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #24 of 136 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This buffet pizza place was clean, and they kept the fresh pizza coming during a busy Sunday lunch rush. Standard buffet pizza with a wide range of choices available, and the garden bar was fresh and crisp. Excellent for family or large group at a fair price.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Best pizza place in Foley. Always clean, always friendly always fresh pizza. I do wish they would have a BIG SIGN saying "NO EATING AT BUFFETT LINE"!! I witnessed 3 nasty folk eating while self serving themselves in line. I was unable to enjoy rest of meal after witnessing this unsanitary practice.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Fairly priced pizza+ buffet. We aren't buffet type ppl as we can't really eat a lot at one sitting. So we tend to feel ripped off at large buffet prices. Adults 6.99 and kids under 10 $3.99 seemed fair - drinks were fairly priced too.
Large assortment of pies to pick from, nice big salad bar, hot bar included soup selection, noodles and sauces.
Manager asked me right off the bat if I wanted something special - implying he'd make me a fresh pie! Awesome! Workers were friendly and the place was clean.
The pizza was average or above. Plenty to pick from - even dessert pizza!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Has excellent choices of pizza and desserts on the buffet. They are always glad to make you a special pizza if you don't see your favorite on the bar. Always fresh and hot.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

CiCis has stepped up their game. My kids have always loved to go, but I was not a big fan. Now, they have added a lot of options and I did enjoy my visit with the kids today. They have added more to their salad bar and also added the option of ordering appetizers such as wings. The price is slightly higher at $6.99 for adults instead of just a little over $5, but the menu changes and added option still makes it a good value.

Been to CiCi's Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK