“CiCi'sPizza”

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 135 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 August 2017

CiCis has stepped up their game. My kids have always loved to go, but I was not a big fan. Now, they have added a lot of options and I did enjoy my visit with the kids today. They have added more to their salad bar and also added the option of ordering appetizers such as wings. The price is slightly higher at $6.99 for adults instead of just a little over $5, but the menu changes and added option still makes it a good value.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I rarely eat at Pizza places and haven't eaten at CICI's in quite a while. Still I read the reviews and it said people were really friendly so I went.

Unlike previous experiences they had a set buffet and they kept replacing pizzas with the same ones over and over (place was busy so they did so often). If you don't like pork or hawaain pizzas your choices were toasted cheese pizza, cheese pizza, stuffed cheese pizza and spinach pizza. All the other choices had bacon or pork. I heard someone ask for something else but nothing was done.

Hadn't been here before and didn't know where to find forks. Had to hunt down a person who said it is over by the drinks. Not very friendly person. Funny as the reviews said the food was ok but the people were really nice at this location. I disagree. Pizza is nothing special and people aren't that nice. I won't return.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Plenty of choices on the buffet plus salad, pasta and dessert all around good value for a family with kids

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

The pizza was delicious. The best cici's I have been too. The staff friendly. The tables were clean. The game room is small though.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

This is a good place to stop and eat with kids. there is a salad bar that is okay, and a good variety of pizza and desserts on the buffet. We have visited this location several times and it is always busy, but there is always plenty of food. There is a small arcade that cannot be trusted not to take your money, my kids get robbed every time. I would not say the food is good, but my kids would, so I guess take that into consideration.

Been to CiCi's Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK