“Great Comfort Food”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #20 of 138 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with the food or service. I have even found great deals in the gift shop. It's our favorite place to eat when family is in town. I'm glad they have healthy selections, as well as old time favorites. I now have to be careful what I eat, so I'm happy with the great selections on the menu.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My local Cracker Barrel is only 1.5 miles from my home. I eat here often and enjoy every dining experience. One cannot go wrong choosing this Cracker Barrel!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Excellent meal! I had the chicken and dumplings, okra and steamed brocoli to perfection! Hubby had the haddock. Our waiter, Eron was honest when we ask about the haddock,( he had not had it) but we were pleasantly surprised, it was delicious!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Wife and I experienced pleasant atmosphere, good service and good food at a very reasonable price. Have eaten here several times and have always, thus far, had a good experience.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

My bf wanted meatloaf and we had a gift card, so off we went. He got his meatloaf, very good and I ordered chicken fried chicken, both came with mashed potatoes and sawmill gravy, it was ok, but I prefer the brown gravy, so next time. Also chose fried apples as a side, never tried them, very good for something different. In the gift area picked up 2 of my Lion Guard beanie characters, Bunga and Beshtie! What a good night. Waitress very friendly, quick and on the ball.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK