“Superb!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This week my wife and I had dinner here. I had the peppercorn steak and my wife had BBQ chicken. Both meals were delicious and the service by Beth was also superb. On the way out I passed my compliments to the General Manager, Adam. Well Done!!!

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Food and service were great but when the bill came, they cheated me out of $5. When I caught their error, the manager wouldn't do anything to fix it. That will stop me from going back.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Martha was our server, she was dry attentive and cargo good with the very confusing menu. We eat at this chains location many times and the food and especially the service was the best. We had a pork chop and the salamon plus the salad bar. The salad bar was he freshest of all salad bars that we have seen. We will have a excellent meal at this location. We did

1  Thank AlnSue
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Thanksgiving Day! We had a wonderful meal. The server was on it; she keep things popping.
Great food!
Great service
Price ok could have been better!
Would recommend this place!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Three of us ate there Sunday evening, the decor was nice and it was clean. It was not crowded and we were seated immediately. Our drinks were brought quickly and food orders taken.We have been eating a lot of seafood so we all ordered burgers. One got a cheeseburger with swiss and mushrooms and two got just cheeseburgers. They came with lettuce, tomatoes, onion, pickles, and fries. The burgers were well seared on the outside and were good but the fries were very good. The burgers had no mayo or mustard and no catsup on the table. We had to get the waitress to bring catsup which came in a bottle but she had to put mayo and mustard in little cups for all three of us. Don't most people use catsup on their fries and mayo, mustard, or catsup on their burgers?