“FIRST TIME VISIT”

jade garden
Ranked #69 of 139 Restaurants in Foley
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 December 2017

First visit. Got there around 11 am at the opening. All selection that I made was either hot are at least warm enough to last thru the entire meal. Tea was ok as was the selection as it is just about all the rest of Chinese restaurants. I think it has the edge over the others as I will go to this one again before going to the others. Had pretty good service.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

As a local, this is the best Chinese restaraunt. The buffet has lots of choices. My favorite is the crab salad and the crab ragoon. They have peel and eat shrimp too.
Also soft serve ice cream.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Biggest mistake of our trip. With all the options in this area, should have gone somewhere else. Not a lot of selections, barely any sushi, what they did have wasn't that tasty. When we got there the waitress directed us to a table, we started to ask a couple of questions and in the middle of answering, she simply walked away. I guess they have a limit on questions. I didn't give the service a "terrible" rating because the next waitress was a little better.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Basically it's about like any other Chinese restaurant you go to. Not that many choices for sushi. Price ain't to bad though.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here on several occasions and must say not impressed at all. Limited selections on buffet and rather bland. Jade Garden will not be on this summers restaurant rotation, too many better options in the Gulf Shores area.

Been to jade garden? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK