“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Open 7 days lunch and dinner 251.943.3316
Description: Open 7 days lunch and dinner 251.943.3316
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Three of us ate there Sunday evening about 8 PM and it was busy but not full. The chips, dip, and drinks came quickly. I had the Fajita nachos, wife had steak quesadilla, and son had a combo meal. All the food was good, mine was more than I could eat, and the service was good also. We have ate here before and it is always good.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Food was great, service was quick. Very clean, reasonable prices. My husband and I both had chicken chimis. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Four of us ate there Sunday evening during a hard rain so it was not crowded. We were seated and the chips came quickly. The chips and salsa were very good. The waiter took our drink orders and it took a while to get get them and he forgot one drink. We ordered our food and it took forever to get it and this was a slow night with not many customers. All four dinners were very good when they got there.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Went to have lunch at this restaurant today with my sister because we both live out of town and wanted to eat Mexican, so we decided to go to this restaurant since it was near Tanger outlet.Our waitress was not friendly at all,service was very slow. My sister complained about her food and she didn't try to rectify it in any kind of way,her response instead was I'm going to take the plates off the table. What the heck!!! That's not the way to handle the situation. She didn't bother to take anything off the bill nor did she call the manager. My sister had the taco salad she said the shell, lettuce was soggy not fresh and the chicken was bland. My food was bland as well! I DO NOT RECOMMEND eating at this place. When I went to pay the cashier and she asked me how was everything and I said just ok and nothing was done again. It seems like it went in one ear and out the other in both cases. So I decided to write this review. WE WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE! IT SUCKS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Food is good, they do fill you up on chips and salsa while you wait on your food. Service was horrible our waiter checked on us twice, never got a drink refill. We waited 15 mins for check, found our waiter at the bar watching TV. He forgot to place one of the kids order. This year was a bad experience but last year we had a great experience so I am not sure what happened this time.

1  Thank Tamara N

Been to El Paso Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK