“Out and about”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Open 7 days lunch and dinner 251.943.3316
Description: Open 7 days lunch and dinner 251.943.3316
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Food was great, service was quick. Very clean, reasonable prices. My husband and I both had chicken chimis. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Four of us ate there Sunday evening during a hard rain so it was not crowded. We were seated and the chips came quickly. The chips and salsa were very good. The waiter took our drink orders and it took a while to get get them and he forgot one drink. We ordered our food and it took forever to get it and this was a slow night with not many customers. All four dinners were very good when they got there.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Went to have lunch at this restaurant today with my sister because we both live out of town and wanted to eat Mexican, so we decided to go to this restaurant since it was near Tanger outlet.Our waitress was not friendly at all,service was very slow. My sister complained about her food and she didn't try to rectify it in any kind of way,her response instead was I'm going to take the plates off the table. What the heck!!! That's not the way to handle the situation. She didn't bother to take anything off the bill nor did she call the manager. My sister had the taco salad she said the shell, lettuce was soggy not fresh and the chicken was bland. My food was bland as well! I DO NOT RECOMMEND eating at this place. When I went to pay the cashier and she asked me how was everything and I said just ok and nothing was done again. It seems like it went in one ear and out the other in both cases. So I decided to write this review. WE WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS PLACE! IT SUCKS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Food is good, they do fill you up on chips and salsa while you wait on your food. Service was horrible our waiter checked on us twice, never got a drink refill. We waited 15 mins for check, found our waiter at the bar watching TV. He forgot to place one of the kids order. This year was a bad experience but last year we had a great experience so I am not sure what happened this time.

1  Thank Tamara N
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This meal definitely ranks as the worst we've eaten on vacation. 4 out of 5 meals were not good at all. From the bean/beef burrito that made me sick an hour later, to the cheese nachos that had half melted, half globs of cheese per every other chip. The food was not flavorful and all 4 meals were left more than 80% uneaten after taking the first few bites. Also, our server worked several tables at once, but failed at the basics of refilling our tea until the end of our meal. The only one who ate almost everything was the 6 year old who had a hamburger and fries off the kids menu. We've eaten here in previous years and it has never been this bad. Maybe it was an off day, maybe they have new cooks or management, but for whatever the reason, today's meal was not good at all.

1  Thank MistiATX

Been to El Paso Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK