“Great Birthday Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We were a party of seven. Arrived early evening (4pm) - were seated quickly (party of five). Our waitress was very attentive. Took care of our birthday request along with keeping drinks filled and food served quickly.

Two couples took advantage of the two for $14.99. My steak was cooked perfectly, another enjoy chicken. There are several options to the $14.99 menu.

Located close to our hotel - we really enjoyed our birthday celebration.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Happy Belated Birthday, and thanks for leaving us a review!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Logan's Roadhouse is always one of the busiest restaurants in Florence. However, the service and food are always good. I love their salads, steaks, and sliders!

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Service was jerky from the start. The server seemed to be in a hurry to get our order & really didn't appear to be listening. For beverages my wife ordered water with lemon & I ordered a margarita on the rocks (didn't asked if I wanted water). Someone (not our server) brought sweet instead of water for my wife (which she doesn't drink it). Finally our server brought my margarita & the took our food order. My wife ordered the sirloin salad & I chose grilled salmon w/ rice & grilled veg skewer. Everything was good when he brought her salad, but he brought me only my piece of grilled salmon . . . no rice or vegetables. When I asked him about them, he "Oh" they're still cooking them. (So why bring out my entree without th sides?). So there I sat with a nice piece of salmon but nothing else. In a few minutes, he brought my rice. Then after an even longer wait, he brought out the veg skewer.
The whole meal seemed more like several individual parts rather than one flowing meal.
Note: This was a Wed afternoon before 5 . . . not a crowd . . . appeared to have sufficient number of servers for the number of patrons.
The last few visits to this Logan's were lacking . . . not greatly, but missed the target.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2016

We're sorry your experience wasn't the best. We will be looking into this for you. If you would like a member of our team to follow up with you please give us a call at: 1-844-6LOGANS.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

Went to Logan's with my wife. We both had baby back ribs but mine were burnt on the edges, burnt as in crunchy. Everything we ordered was good (mushroom skewer, vegetable skewer). We tried the flavored tea and it was good, maybe just a little to sweet.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Kenny! We'll pass your feedback along to our team.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

I am usually not that complimentary when eating at chain restaurants but on rare occasions it all comes together, almost. Service was a little slow and spotty but the food was very good. My steak was cooked the way I like it the loaded baked potato was steaming hot and the beer was ice cold so no complaints this visit.

Logans_Roadhouse_Mgr, Customer Service at Logan's Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback!