“standard steak house with good food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #50 of 167 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is a popular place so we ate at the bar. The service was good. The menu is what you expect from a chain steak house. They do a great job with it too. My steak was cooked the way I asked and my potato came without the trimmings as I asked. Everything was very good.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday night. It was quite busy and around 5:45 . We were only a party of two so we only waited about 12 minutes. The staff was very friendly. We ordered 10oz. Steak and prime rib. Both were perfect. The rolls and drinks were refilled in a timely manner. The waitstaff is trained to up sale on the potatoes with "extras" but do not mention additional fee( which is typical but the people behind us were not happy to find this out when receiving bill) I ordered horseradish with prime rib which I had to order twice and finally received 5 minutes after receiving food. That was the only hiccup but didn't let that ruin a great meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

This visit was exactly how I expected it to be. Steak was cooked correctly, server was good and overall restaurant was good. There wasn't anything above and beyond though, so they get 4 stars.

Reviewed 21 June 2015

If you have eaten at one Texas Roadhouse you have eaten at all of them. There is nothing that sets this one apart from the rest of the herd.

Between the music and the customers it is always too loud. If you didn't have a hearing loss when you entered you will by the time you leave you will. Don't bother asking to turn the music down, they won't.

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

The last few times we've been here most everything has been perfect.... There has been issues in the past... So with that in mind i have to give them 4 star (verygood) the food is always great! Servers are nice... Place has a good atmosphere... I wish they would ask if you would like to sit at the bar instead of just seating you there... I guess I could object but I don't like complaining about something at a restaurant before I'm even seated... Anyway it's a very good place to eat... "lately"

1  Thank Sysco34