“Good Food Good Prices”

Add it.
Steak & Stuff Delivery
Ranked #91 of 167 Restaurants in Florence
Reviewed 13 April 2015

This place is fantastic! Steak N Stuff has ALWAYS been a great choice for my family. When ever we have friends over we call Steak N Stuff! I get the hamburger(which tastes great and is always fresh) and sometimes I will get a chicken salad and I've never been disappointed! The staff is also really nice and couldn't be more courteous. Everything is also made to order and they also have seating inside. But I recommend calling in the order, because they don't premake the food and it might take a while if you don't.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We use to eat here regularly when it first opened but the prices have really gone through the roof compared to all the other steak restaurants in the area. So now we order steak to go from Texas Roadhouse for under $10 per person.

1  Thank Teia D
Reviewed 10 May 2014

I thought this would be very similar to the Steak-Out which I used to love. In fact, I asked and was assured that it was basically the same thing. Well, I beg to differ. Steak was way overcooked, tough & dry, even after I dumped steak sauce on it in an effort to make it better. Baked potato was just okay but salad was nothing but the salad mix you buy in any store. Wayyy too expensive for food you can not eat.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Their hamburger steak is awesome. Add mushrooms and onions and it is even better. Get the baked potato loaded.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I pick up rather than get delivery - call ahead and it is always ready. Steaks are okay, tender and hot, and salads okay also. The best thing is the bread and the next best is the baked potato.