“Great Steak”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had Sunday lunch and it was fantastic. They have a wonderful salad bar. The menu has a great variety from steaks to good home cooking. It is a great place to take the Family. My steak was just right.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

I don't know the history of Legends. I've eaten there several times, and it seems to have a smorgasbord of options: meat & 3, salad bar and other regular menu options. I can't say this place is bad, but it is certainly not a favorite.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

I spent a few days in Florence on business from Virginia. This was the first restaurant I visited upon my arrival and not only was it the best restaurant I experienced during my stay but I believe it is the the BEST restaurant I have experienced in a VERY LONG time!!! The steak and potatoes are wonderful and the salad bar is absolutely the best I have ever experienced!!! Rolls were to die for and the tea....super southern sweet, just like I like it!! The wait staff was friendly and made sure we had everything we needed and prices were reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food! I hope I can get back to Florence to have another experience and for anyone contemplating where to eat, I highly recommend this place!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We went on a Sunday night at 6pm and there was no wait and the restaurant was only about 1/2 full. We waited 45 mins for our food before asking for a manager. The delay was directed to my order of a bone in rib-eyed. It was over an hour before our food came out. My steak was tough and grainy. The managers did pick up our bill which was a nice gesture as we had five adults and two children. My Daughter had eaten here the week prior and had the same issue with delayed deliver from the kitchen. Not sure we'll return as their are other options in Florence in the same price range or less expensive.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The have nice lunch specials. Food is good, reasonably priced, and good service. In spring and fall they have nice outside dining area.