“Great food, greater service”

Legend's Steakhouse
Ranked #23 of 167 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

This restaurant provides a free meal to all veterans. They do not have a few special entrees'. Instead, a veteran may choose anything on the menu. My family and I ate a late lunch. The bourbon pork chop that I had was great. The entrees eaten by my family was good as well. Thanks to the management/ownership for thanking the veterans.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for an impromptu lunch. Sat outside and had great service and a delicious salad. Prices here are great. Highly recommended for the value received. We were tourists but it looked to us like this place was packed with locals.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

REALLY? Bring me cold Prime rib? The two sides were hot but the meat was barely Luke warm! I sent it back only to now be over cooked and the same piece of meat. Never again.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I recommend this restaurant. It is a great place to eat for Lunch and Dinner. You get alot for your money. My fiance went to school at UNA and we loved coming here for lunch. Great food, nice staff, and plenty to eat. We love it here! They have good old fashion southern cooked meals!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This is a favorite between friends who get together 2-3 times a year.

The food and service is always great. The atmosphere is fantastic with tv screens around if you like. Seating is very accommodating with lots of choices.

I highly recommend for a place to visit and catch up with friends and acquaintances.

1  Thank PLR9999