“Served 25 very efficiently and food great”

Gambino's Italian Grill
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Fairhope
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Join us for dinner Monday thru Sunday starting at 5pm. We offer a wide variety of menu items. Our lounge also features the BEST in Karaoke, Nationally known Comics, Dinner Theater, local Musicians, and much, much more.(Call us for an update on current events) 251-990-0995. We have a beautiful dinning room including our Bayview Room which has a view of gorgeous Sunsets on Mobile Bay. We take reservations for six or more on Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday evening only. Friday, Saturday and holidays are a first-come, first-serve policy. We do have our Bayview Room available for Private Parties such as Wedding Rehearsal Dinners, Company Dinners, etc. In addition we also have a wonderful court yard featuring an 1800 gallon coi pond with waterfalls
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a group of 25 that comes to Fairhope yearly for ArtFair and golf. They served us very quickly and remanded very friendly even with our large group. I ordered Trigger fish. It was quite delightful and delicious. All our bills were done correctly!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Request Kitty for great service, patient - very patient and wonderfully helpful.
The Gumbo is a lovely surprise, a generous bowl with fresh breadsticks with a little Italian flair- a nice mid week pick me up. Note: Opens at 5:00 pm for supper - luncheon is not available. Excellent choice for Italian or steak in Fairhope, Alabama!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had an enjoyable evening at Gambino's Grill while visiting Fairhope and enjoyed the piano player/singer. We ordered two different salads and shrimp parmigiana. Although we dined in a fun atmosphere, the food was average.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Last night was my first time having dinner at Gambino’s. The atmosphere was amazing and the food was even better. My server Shaquita made me and my fiancé feel very welcomed, she also was able to answer every question I had asked ! We will be returning very soon!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Yesterday was my three year anniversary and of course we had dinner at my favorite spot Gambinos! The food and service was excellent! Kida was our waitress and she didn’t miss a beat. After dinner we had drinks in the lounge and enjoyed Scott play the piano. We had a great time as always!!