“Hidden Jewel! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian Restaurant · Deli · Wine Bar
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

You do not want to miss this hidden jewel in FairHope, AL. The service Louis provided to us was exquisite. We had the Bruschetta, Chicken Parmesan and Lasagna Verdu. All I can say is.... wow I'm from Atlanta and I can't think of a comparable Italian Restaurant. Kudos to you Pinzone's. You made my week!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I really like this restaurant. Location is convenient and the building has a very European feel to. I especially enjoy the outdoor seating area.
I ate dinner there twice in June 2017. Both experices were very good. Once I arrived before the reopened for dinner and they quite graciously gave us a drink and a comfortable place to wait. I've had veal piccata and lasagna there. The veal was the better of the two entrees although the lasagna was just fine. I definitely recommend Pinzones

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was my second time here and I had so much fun on date night out. We ordered a small pizza (huge) with their veal meatballs and pepperoni. Enjoyed some wine and relaxed. Our waitress was awesome.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Must commend their customer service! We called to find a place for a party of 14 - half of whom were under age 8! We were graciously welcomed, a private side room was opened, service was attentive. In addition, the food was good. The freshly baked bread served before the meal was still hot. Two of us had entree salads - both the chicken and the seared tuna were delicious - especially liked the pickled onion. Between us, we also had a chicken sandwich, pizza and eggplant Parmesan.
Mightily enjoyed the food and the service.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

1st visit to Fairhope and tried this place! So much better than anticipated! This place is on the street but then it goes all the way back along an alleyway. Seating available inside and out.
We sat at a high top in the alleyway by the bar. Still able to get full menu service. We shared the pear and Gorgonzola app and bruschetta which were good. The rigatoni with sausage and the chicken Marsala as entrees.
The Marsala was likely the best we've ever had
And then there's the house made bread...... wow
Highly recommend this place! We'll be back!