US$ 71
Hotels.com
US$ 78
US$ 63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 70/night.

US$ 83
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Oak Leaf Inn(Brewton)
US$ 69
US$ 62
Best Western Andalusia Inn(Andalusia)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 85
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

All reviewsshrimp basketroom was cleansmoked sausagegreat roomroad tripplace to staybiscuits and gravyfront desk clerkwithin walking distancerecommend this hotelhot breakfastconvenient locationa great staywould definitely stay here againinterstateshoneysmotel
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our travels and we're pleased with this hotel. The staff was very nice and the room was clean with very comfortable bed. There are several restaurants close by within walking distance. If you are in the area this is a good choice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Kevin S, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review.
Please stop by on your way back through

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

We drove here along the panhandle. This is a gem among carbon in the rough. It's only 6 six years old, practically new. Just a few steps away is the real hidden gem: The Shrimp Basket. It is authentic local food from southern Georgia. Mary Frances is the personification of a welcoming southern woman. I expected nothing from this restaurant and got a ten just for the relatively authentic experience.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Kevin S, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. They are really great at Shrimp Basket! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel very frequently for business and got into a situation that I have never experienced. During a week of sales calls, I lost my wallet and the staff worked with me and my credit card company to verify payment of room.

I had no I.D., no credit card, and no cash. Brittany, the front desk clerk, offered to let me borrow $25.00 from her. This was done by her personally, not from the hotel. She did this out of kindness and generosity to ensure I was able to have dinner that evening. I gladly accepted and wrote her a personal check.

My credit card company expedited a new card to the hotel. I was called immediately upon arrival.

Stephen, Kevin, Melanie, and Brittany all helped make this horrible ordeal more bearable. I cannot thank them enough for their kindness and help.

Great people, great service and great rooms. The rooms are always clean and the staff goes beyond to make sure that you are comfortable.

People such as these will always get my business. Thank you again !!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Kevin S, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation but very glad we all could help make it easier on you. We cant wait to see you again.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed at hotel last night due to needing to leave or Palm Bay home in Florida. Needed a place that allowed our 2 small dogs. They did and it was only $20 per dog. I was so happy to find this place. I am always worried about a hotel that allows pets as they are not always the cleanest. This place was Super clean, new and really nice. Pleasantly surprised!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Kevin S, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Thank you for the awesome words! We are so excited to hear you had a great stay with us. I home everything is well at your home from the storm. I hope you come back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

I had to speak in Brewton Alabama. I was surprised there was no Hotel in Brewton. Fortunately I had found a jewel in the area. Sleep Inn and Suites made our trip perfect. I am a disable Vet so I needed disable accommodations and they had the perfect accommodations. I look forward to staying there again.

Stayed: September 2016
Kevin S, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Thank you for such kind words. We look forward to receiving feedback such as yours! Your comments were shared with our staff and they join me in thanking you. We look forward to seeing you again.