“Stay and see”

Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Evergreen
Reviewed 9 May 2016

The staff were there for us from the beginning to the end. One of the staff lost a relative and I had lost my father last week and I was trying to comfort her and it turned out we comforted each other. Please thank all the staff for me and my friends

Room Tip: Get more lighting in the rooms very bad lighting
Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank X8599OKjamesm
Kevin S, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2016

Thank you so much! It's such an honor to receive feedback like this, it serves as motivation for the staff and lets us know what we are doing right. We are deeply sorry for your loss. He hope to see you again soon!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen

Reviewed 1 May 2016

We are always disappointed that the shower stall has nowhere to hang on! Pretty dangerous. Also, apparently the water has to have time to heat up - no hot water at 5:30 a.m. - but plenty by 6:00 a.m. Breakfast was cold - and the attendant wasn't very friendly. But these are minor things - this continues to be the very best place to stay in Evergreen, AL.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kevin S, Assistant General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Thank you for leaving your feedback regarding your stay with us! I'm very disappointed to see the problems you experienced during your stay. I wish we were made aware of the issues you had while you were still with us so we could do everything to make your stay an exceptional one. We hope to see you again soon so we can provide you with a great experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Lovely staff, I had arrived a bit anxious as I lost and found my wallet by gods grace as someone TURNED IT IN TO THE POLICE. There are good people in this town. Will def be my rest stop as I travel. Can I take the bed home please? Bathroom is beautiful thought hot water was more luke warm and I love steaming showers no matter the weather, but this is just a pinpoint, not a complaint.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for your input. So glad to hear you found your wallet. I'm sorry to hear about your hot water issues. We encourage you to let us know of ANY issues you may have during your stay with us and we will do whatever it takes to make it right. Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 April 2016

At every turn you can recognize a no-frills hotel. That's OK as the rate reflects that. Close to several fast-food restaurants and the breakfast was adequate for a quick meal before departing. I'd recommend the place and I'd go bak. The staff was helpful and curteous. Room was clean.

Room Tip: Rear rooms away from street and other businesses are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank You So Much!!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

This is a fairly new property just off the freeway, but far enough there is no road noise. It is set back in a new commercial development. The noise and traffic may increase some as the neighborhood fills in.

As I had not been in a Sleep Inn in many years I was a little leery, however I was pleasantly surprised on arrival. There is a nice lobby area and a fairly large breakfast area on the first floor. The free breakfast is pretty standard fair for this type of hotel.

My room with 2 beds had ample room to maneuver in and an adequate work desk. There is a nice flat screen TV with cable but channel choices are somewhat limited. I found the mattress to be firm but not overly so although the pillows were too soft for my taste. The bathroom was quite large and well appointed.

There is a small exercise room but the treadmill needs help. There are no free weights. There is also an outdoor pool which I did not use.

Downsides. The industrial carpet in the rooms feels like it. You don't want to go barefoot here. The parking lot seems rather small for this size hotel. If it fills up parking may be a problem. There are limited food choices in the immediate area, mostly fast food. Not the hotels fault, I'm just saying.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Kevin S, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for your feedback. Its good to see you enjoyed your stay with us. It makes us happy to know we provide comfort to our guests. We hope you stop by on your way through again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Evergreen
0.6 km away
36.2 km away
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
Mockingbird Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Monroeville

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Evergreen? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK