Hampton Inn Enterprise
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 102
US$ 109
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Enterprise(Enterprise)(Great Value!)
US$ 47
US$ 57
  • Breakfast included
US$ 54
US$ 109
All reviewsgreat hotelroom was cleanbreakfast ladypotatoescomplimentary breakfastsmall townmellow mushroomstaff was friendlythe hotel staffcookiesexcellent staygreat breakfastwould stay againfort ruckerin townfront desk staffbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I just stayed here for the fifth time. I have stayed here for both business (alone) and for personal trips (with family). The rooms are clean, comfortable, and very nice. There is free wireless internet in the rooms and common areas, but no wired internet connection (if your laptop does not have a wireless card). Free breakfast is included (normally eggs, sausage, potatoes, hot and cold cereal, waffles, etc.). 24 hour coffee is available and some times hot chocolate.

My only drawback (which is a personal choice) is there needs to be firmer pillows on the bed.

The location is very good whether for business in downtown or at nearby Fort Rucker.

Room Tip: There are three floors to this hotel. The top (third) floor is very comfortable and no worries about noise during the evening from above.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Even though we were in Enterprise for a sad occasion, the staff at Hampton were so respectful and courteous. Check in only took a minute and we were in our room immediately. The breakfast was exceptionally nice. Thanks to all of the staff who made a sad time less stressful by providing outstanding service and compassion.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2011

We stayed here on HHonors points. It is a new hotel and excellent value for the points that you use. We specifically packed swimsuits so that we would have something to do for our daughter, got all suited up with sunscreen, and went out to find a disgusting pool. I spoke to the manager on duty who told me it was cleaned every day but she didn't know when it was last cleaned ????? It was the weekend and she did not offer to call maintenance. I saw other families in the pool, but maybe they didn't notice the bugs, hair, empty bottles, and nasty film on the top of the water. Yuck. Also, we had to switch rooms because some of them don't have a mini-fridge and some do.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I traveled to Enterprise for a funeral recently. The hotel is in a great location. It is in walking distance of Church's Fried Chicken, a Brazilian restaurant, Mellow Mushroom Pizza, Pop's Oyster bar, Milan Italian, and a coffee house. It is down the street from several gas stations, a drug store, Lowe's, and a grocery store. The hotel staff was friendly especially the cleaning staff. They accommodated us with extra linen when we needed it. The room was small but clean and kept clean. The front desk was also friendly and helpful they let me check out a little late because the funeral was later in the day. The breakfast was typical Hampton Inn fare. However the waffles were better than average. I am not quite sure what they did differently, but they tasted better than the 5 other Hampton's I stayed in this year.
They only real negative thing that we experienced were the beds. I woke up with a stiff back every morning. I don't think they have upgraded the beds in this hotel to nice mattresses that every other Hampton has.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Left something valuable in my room. Called and talked to the front desk clerk. He went above and beyond what he should have done to help me and it's was a very busy night. After talking to several different people in the lost and found with no results. Shaun(hope I spelled that right) called me back to see if I'd found it and offered to keep looking for it. The valuable item was found with his help. All hotels should have such helpful empoyees. : )

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo