“Different Kind of Extended Stay Hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Candlewood Suites Enterprise

Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Different Kind of Extended Stay Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

This was my first experience with Candlewood Suites and I really enjoyed my stay. I stayed for 60 nights in Aug and Sept 2011. Rooms have a small kitchen with 2 burner stove, pots, pans, dishes and utinsels, fridge, microwave, sink and dishwasher. Hotel was full when I arrived so stayed on first floor with the pool right outside my window at first, but as soon as a top floor room was available, I got a top floor room and loved it! The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. The location is great with shopping a short drive away. This hotel has a different view on extended stays which works great for me. They do a deep cleaning of your room once a week but will issue towels and sheets anytime you want. I like not having housekeeping disturb my room every day, I prefer making my own bed. Also, this hotel doesn't have breakfast but with the kichen in the room, that was fine with me. Every Wed night, the staff throws a social gathering with plenty to eat and it includes sodas, beer and wine.
I spend a lot of 2-10 week stays at hotels and this hotel is perhaps less luxurious than others I have stayed at but one of the most important qualities of a good hotel is how comfortatble and welcome you feel while staying there. The absolute best quality of a good hotel stay for me is having a friendly and helpful staff. This hotel has a fantastic staff all of whom made me feel like family instead of a guest. These people adopted their guests from the first day. Misty and April really have a great grorp of people working there and I heartily reccommend staying here if you get a chance. Thanks for the great memories!

Room Tip: Top floor is quieter.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2011

One year old extended stay hotel. Very, very clean. Nice sized studio room with ten foot ceiling. We were never bumping into each other. Very comfortable king bed and pillows. Well equiped kitchen. Free washer washer and dryer in gym room. Tiny pool outside. Two outdoor gas grills. We very much enjoyed our stay here. The woman who checked us in, "Cynthia" was so helpful and kind to us during our stay. She made us feel really welcomed and valued as people.

We were in town for my sons wedding and I needed low stress accomidations to help me relax. This extended stay hotel hit the spot and I WILL be back!

The only downside was morning noise as you can hear room doors slam.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Franklin, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2011

Rooms were spacious and the bed was very comfortable. This hotel seems brand new. The linens were not the kind you would find in other extended stays - much nicer.
Free wifi was great.
Enjoyed the Wednesday cookout and they even had beer!
Had a problem with my AC - it leaked and got the carpet wet - they moved me without hesitation.
Great staff.
We had business at Fort Rucker other than that there isn't too much to the town.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2011

Just spent 6 weeks here. The room was spacious and clean. Had a full-size refrigerator and kitchenette. Free use of washer and dryers has nice pool and BBQ grills outback. The staff was very friendly and always helpful. Very convenient to local area and Ft Rucker. Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2011
scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2011

Due to a a last minute trip I called ahead to inquire about the pet policy , I would normally have other arrangements for my dogs , i have 2 75lbs Golden Retriever's and was hesitant to bring both, i was told it would be no problem for both my dogs, and would be ok for them to be in the room while i would be out all day , they even gave me a magnet to my door to let housekeeping know about pets inside and had a dog walking area with "doggie bags" available outside, this is the most pet friendly hotel I have ever stayed at, and the staff just went out their way to make myself and my dogs welcome kudos to all the staff highly recommend this hotel for all pet owners

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank joycetrumpie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
0.2 km away
40.1 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dothan
24.9 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark

Been to Candlewood Suites Enterprise? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK