“Date Night Success!”

Ranked #21 of 228 Restaurants in Dothan
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017

We went here on a date. We are both on a ketogenic diet and the restraunt was easily able to cater to our low carb needs. Our steaks were wonderful and the service was as fast as could be expected for a freshly grilled steak.
Our server was very cheerful and struck the right balance of attentiveness, without hovering. Will come here again!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Great food! Wife had filet mignon, broccoli and sweet potato. I had the blackened grouper, broccoli and sweet potato. They give you cinnamon butter for your sweet potato which is outstanding. We had an appetizer of crab claws. Also their yeast rolls are some of the best ever.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

To balance out my rating for this place would be to say that the food is about average for seafood, and the service is ok. My biggest issue is that they are not consistent. One day the service will be really good and the food will be just "ok", and another time the service will be a tad annoying (telling us their life story at the table instead of just taking our order and bringing the food), and the food will be really good. There are other places in town that have more consistent service and food.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Put some money back into your restaurant. It looks like you don't care. Update menu, hire a real chef. Prices are too high for this place. Only reason I give a 3 cause food quality was decent just very bland.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Magnificent! We have been here many times in the evening so we tried their lunch. Or rather I did. I had the grilled chicken breast with swiss cheese, it was great. For a side I chose their steamed broccoli, delicious. My wife had a 6 oz filet mignon it wasn't on the menu but they will serve. That is what she normally gets at night, she also had a sweet potato and broccoli. She didn't leave anything. A great lunch with my girl!

1  Thank Stephen B R

Been to Old Mill Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK