“Gluten Free”

Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 251 Restaurants in Dothan
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Welcome to Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill, located in Historic Downtown Dothan. Fire Stone starts with a simple concept: create food the way cultures have been preparing it for generations. We do this with our Tuscan imported wood fired ovens and our ordered fresh daily ingredients. We use homemade dough and all pizzas are hand made to order. We also offer a full array of appetizers, soups, salads, sandwiches, calzones as well as our signature thin and crispy Italian style pizza. We offer a fully stocked bar with over 60 liquors, 12 beers on draft, 18 bottled beers, and 12 varieties of aged wine for your selection.
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I went here the other night and I was only one who had to eat Gluten Free. I have Celiac Disease, try the Gumbo and try the chicken wings which are baked. My waitress was very helpful.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Great quality unique recipes. Clean and aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. Has a bar so that is something different to see offered in a pizza joint. Super classy.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Decided to check this place out last night with my boyfriend and some friends and I am glad we did! They have delicious food and reasonable prices for the high quality ingredients! Awesome drink menu with lots of options and the atmosphere is cozy with lovely mood lighting. The service was a little slow at times, however they were pretty busy when we got there so it was understandable. The staff was great too with helping each other out when they are busy. If you are on a time crunch this might would not be the place to go IF it looks busy. If you have time to relax however, worth the wait! We will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

I have eaten here about 6 times over the last year, and 3/6 times I had truly awful service. If it wasn't for the food, I wouldn't have gone back.
The last time was the final straw for me. We had to ask for forks 3 times and finally just got them ourselves. Food came out over 45 minutes after we orders. Had to ask for the check several times as well.
For a place that often has a wait time, I really expected more. The food is delicious, the drink are good, and the service is awful.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place is supposed to be gourmet pizza. It is bland and does not live up to the hype. The only thing I enjoyed was the fried mac and cheese that comes frozen. Nothing that they make fresh is worth the money you'll pay for it.

Been to Fire Stone Wood Fired Pizza and Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK