All reviewsregular roomcontinental breakfastnext morningcomfortable roomwould stay here againwafflesstaff was very friendlypillowsrefrigerator
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated rooms.. free wifi.. no bed bugs at all.. comfortable queen.. yes, smoking rooms.. conveniently located to go into the heart of the city or to quickly leave town.. 6-9 continental breakfast.. and all the rest of the typical amenities!!
Yes, I would stay here again!!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank JavanMcCain
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My daughter lives nearby and I wanted to travel to Dothan to see my new grandson. The hotel itself was inexpensive, in a safe neighborhood with nearby stores/ restaurants. However, we requested a handicap room as my mother is in a wheelchair but were advised that we could not have one because they did not offer one with two beds. We decided to make do with what was available as we had already paid, but it would not have been my first choice in hindsight. The bathroom toilet leaked, making it a dangerous place for my mother and when we asked for more towels, we were told we could only have them if we gave our one that we had back. (1 towel not two despite us having a party of 2.) We advised the clerk that the toilet was leaking and she told us that she would have it fixed after we checked out the following day. The room itself was nice, the price was inexpensive and the beds were comfortable. I just wish the hotel staff would have fixed the toilet, given us a handicap accessible room, been less stingy with the towels, had a toilet seat that was a little higher to make it more accessible and that the pool was open. (They keep it locked so you need to have someone unlock it for you, but the clerks are not really good about being handy in the lobby when you need something.) For the price, I would stay again if I were not bringing my mother. However, with my mother in tow, I will select different lodgings.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We stayed here because it was on the way to Panama City Beach. The location was great. Even though we had a non smoking room, the room still smells. Not sure from what, but it smells. Place is as clean as you can expect it to be. Staff was very friendly and even though we did not have any breakfast was available.Room was ok for what we needed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

First of all, we travel a lot for soccer tournaments so I try to spend less on hotel rooms and will generally choose a place that is worthy of a good nights rest and is clean. We checked into the hotel and the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Once we got to the room, we saw cockroaches on the floor as well as hair in the tub and urine on the seat. I had clorox wipes with me so I cleaned/wiped what I could and pressed on. Settling in, I decided to take a shower and realized that there were only 2 body towels for 4 people and only 1 roll of toilet paper (which was only 1/2 a roll). The next morning, we woke up early for our tournament and went downstairs to get some breakfast...it was definitely sparse but then again, I wasn't expecting much. Once again, the front desk lady was very friendly but the rest of our stay was less than stellar.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy D
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We were very happy with our stay at Super 8 . We only stayed for one night as we were in the area on business. Check in was easy and the rooms were super clean and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable and there were no problems or issues. We will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business