See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2018

July 2018...the carpet was filthy, I used the bath mat to stand on, to even change clothes. The room smelled like mold. Towels were disgusting, looked as if they reuse them, wrinkled and stained. Checked in, went to bed, was awakened at 6:30am, by a man, trying to open my door, using his key card...they had rented my room again, while I was still in it! Old man at the front desk, asked if he could explain to me how it happened? I told him, I didn't care how, that makes no difference, the fact is it happened, and he needs to make sure it doesn't happen again ever! Pool looked like a swamp, in need of cleaning.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra H
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

It was late at night and my family was tired. We only stayed in the room for 20 minutes. The pillow case was filthy, a spider crawled out of the sheet when I pulled it back, the comforters were stained, and there were dead roaches along the baseboard. Yes it was reasonable, but a complete waste of our time and money. I would have rather slept outside.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Night Receptionist was exceptional. The room appeared to be clean but had a live roach on the front door, inside the room. Morning breakfast had a nice selection but day receptionist was too busy talking with some guy to keep it replenished. I don't know if I would stay there again or not. I would definitely check out the other places around it first. Room was a little pricy even with discounts.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
S8MOTEL, Manager at Super 8 Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

We were just traveling thru and it was right off the interstate. Rooms were clean. The gentleman that checked us in was helpful. For what we needed it was a good deal. Restaurants were close by and there were plenty of stores and other conveniences nearby also.

Stayed: April 2015
S8MOTEL, Manager at Super 8 Decatur, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2015

Thank your taking time and commenting in your stay. I appreciate your review and let me know if I can make your stay more enjoyable.
has doshi

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Located immediately off I-65 made this hotel a very ideal spot for lodging. Rooms were clean with cold air and great fridge. Rooms were bug free! Guys at the front desk were very accommodating even late at night. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business