“Typical Sea Food place!”
Review of The Wacky Shrimp

The Wacky Shrimp
Ranked #1 of 25 Quick Bites in Daphne
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Good sea food place. It's typical for that kind of place. They give plenty of food for the money. Fast service

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed 16 December 2020

The food and people that work thee are great! They serve large portions and the prices are low. Every time I go there it is the same great food.
If they had a better name the line would be as long as Chick-Fil-A

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 7 December 2020

I am a fried shrimp connoisseur! Once I tasted Wacky Shrimp's jumbo fried shrimp, I was hooked! I actually drive miles to get it. Delicious......battered and fried just right. Wish it were closer to my home......

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank Vacation827012
Reviewed 9 October 2020

Big disappointment! What are these people smoking who've given high ratings. Tasteless shrimp in a so called wrap and it's not cheap either. Never will I patronize this place again!

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Mary B
F7966LLritar, Owner at The Wacky Shrimp, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

I am so sorry that we could not please you two days in a row. We are a family restaurant and have had the same cooks with the same quality seafood for years. We work hard every day to make every customer's experience a pleasant one. I'm sorry that yours was not.

Reviewed 27 July 2020 via mobile

Restaurant guru rates Wacky Shrimp as the best takeaway food in Daphne, and we wholeheartedly agree! Spouse loves the jumbo shrimp, my favorites are the popcorn shrimp, shrimp wrap and their fabulous cheeseburger. Their fries and hush puppies are great. They have their own unique sauce, Wacky Sauce, that we prefer over tartar. Family-owned by locals, and well-supported by the local community. Wacky Shrimp is our go-to place for seafood and home-styled burgers, don’t miss it!

Date of visit: July 2020