“Great Takeout Option”

Ranked #27 of 112 Restaurants in Daphne
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are located just North of County Road 64 on the East side of US Hwy 98.
Reviewed 12 November 2016

We are locals and have had home delivery pizza from Marco's on two occasions. We ordered online both times. Both times, the food was quite good (we ordered one of their specialty pizzas) and arrived earlier than promised. The delivery person was polite and professional. Give them a try!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I honestly can't rate the quality food due to the fact I was given one price for a pizza being relieved to my hotel and then the delivery guy showed up and was told to charge me full price per his manager Mike. Mike is the one who gave me the price on the phone when I delivered I won't get into details but trust me do not order from them. I sent the pizza guy away with his pizza and Marcos would rather eat the cost of a pizza then honor the price they gave me when I ordered. A very dishonest company and I can only imagine what really goes on there since they are willing do "bait and switch"...I wonder if they actually use real meat ingredients..if they lie to customers about price it's not a far reach they lie about ingredients

Reviewed 28 July 2016

We absolutely love this pizza. Vegetables are fresh, sauce is tasty and not terribly greasy. Crust is very flavorful and does not taste like cardboard!

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Great crust, sauce, and service. Not cheap with the toppings. Always have great food. We need one in Spanish fort. The thin n crispy crust is my favorite.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We ordered pizza and a steak sub. Neither were particularly good. The steak sub was all cheese. Not much flavor or steak. The pizza had little flavor either. The young man who served us was pleasant and seemed to be the only staff on premises.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK