“Snack Stop..last stop on our overnight girls trip.”

All Steak Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 115 Restaurants in Cullman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Discovered this little gem via the Alabama Tourist Guide that features their "famous homemade orange rolls." We ordered a dozen to eat there + another 1/2 dozen to take home. Superb tasting + very attentive waiter!!

1  Thank marlamcdonald920

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We were traveling further south into Alabama after being in Huntsville and saw a sign for All Steak Restaurant and their famous orange rolls. It was not far from the interstate, so we drove to it. I looked at Trip Advisor and did not see anyone mentioning just stopping for the rolls. It was a steak place — can you just stop and buy the rolls? Well, yes you can! I was treated very nicely when I inquired, and I placed an order. You can buy a single roll, a half dozen, or a dozen. I got a half dozen for about $6. In just a few minutes, my rolls were brought to me at the front lobby in a To Go box. We were just traveling through the area and it was not meal time. So we just took our rolls with us on the road. They are quite tasty but messy in the car. The rolls are orange-ish in color and are also covered in orange sauce in cupcake liners in our To Go box. They are unique and worth a stop at least once!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My ribeye was cooked well enough, unfortunately half of it was chewy fat. My wife said her filet was good. Ordered a baked potato but they werent done yet, so I got the mashed potatoes which were fine. Orange roll was dry.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I went to the Sunday buffet. The food that was on the menu board was not on the buffet. I asked to speak with the manager. After a few minutes she cane by and basically told us too bad we had a bad experience. She really could not care less. We have been coming here for the buffet for years, but after this we will be going somewhere else.

1  Thank Doug L
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Service was as good as you will ever get, at least ours was. I had the prime rib which was excellent. It was grilled which l didn't expect but it was super tender and delicious. I had a side of mushrooms and a baked potato. The guy l was meeting with had the filet, he loved his as well.