“Best bbq”

Johnny's BBQ
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Cullman
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The best bbq in north Alabama. A locally owner and operated business. Friendly staff and prices are great

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Somethings stay the same and I am glad. The service , food and local haven't changed in years . Excellent BBQ at a good price served by friendly people. Why would you want to go to a big chain store when you can eat here . No alcohol but who needs it . A big glass of sweet tea is much better to wash down that spicy bbq. KOKO. Don't change anything.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Johnny's is my favorite bbq.my favorite is the bbq plate. Stuffed potatoes are great. My husband got catfish fillets he said they were really good.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The food was so good!! I had the combination plate!! Loved the white sauce with it. Not to pricey either!! Definitely will eat here again.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I can only tell you about my experience, l may have been there on a bad day. I was starving because l hadn't had time for lunch, ordered a pork sandwich plate. Guy came in, sat down beside me and ordered the rib plate, he got his while my mouth watered watching him eat. Another two customers can in, ordered and got orders to go and left. I finally got the chance to ask the waitress how long it took to make a barbecue sandwich, she went in the kitchen and asked loud enough for me to hear, how long it took. They replied loud enough for me to hear it takes as long as it takes. The guy sitting next to me asked whats the deal, l said the deal is im leaving and did!

Been to Johnny's BBQ? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK