“West Point Location”

Brandin' Iron Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Cullman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

For a little restaurant in a little community, they have it going on. The food is always good and the price makes it better. They must be doing something right because they stay packed.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived into cullman at 4:30, and we went to the Brandin Iron Steakhouse. The cheese fries were delicious. The salad bar was well stocked. The steak for my husband was cooked to his satisfaction. My steak was a little less done that I prefer and small for a New York strip but I think the waitress did that because I was having pain from dental work. Everyone else loved their food as well. One had sweet potato tots which everyone liked that tried them.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of those places just outside of town that is well worth the short drive to get to. It’s not just about steaks there , they also have an amazing salad bar.

The lemon pepper chicken is one of our favorites as is their cheeseburger which is super juicy and delicious in a sweet bun with any of the traditional fixings you want.

We keep going back for the tasty food and the friendly service.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We have ate here in the past,it was good then but this vist the salad bar was the only good thing.i ordered the 20oz ribeye my wife had chicken.took about 40 mins.to get our food.the steak was so tough and grissled couldnt hardley chew i swear it could not have been a ribeye. I never had a ribeye this bad .the wife's chicken was bland no flavor at all neither of us could even finish our meal we probably wont ever be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

A very solid steakhouse with reasonable prices. Baked potatoes are good. Not pretentious. Not a big city “business man’s” steakhouse. Just a great family restaurant with excellent food and service. You won’t be disappointed.