“Sunflower bakery”

The Sunflour Bakery & Eatery
Ranked #15 of 120 Restaurants in Cullman
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by to try thier burger. It was so big and very good. I got the combo thier fries were good but there was no way I could eat both. I will be back. I have tried thier breakfast sandwich also. They are great.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, both lunch and dessert. Portions were very generous. Service was fast. Seating was quaint. We would go again.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We turned in for breakfast and enjoyed coffee in a cute farmhouse room and in a short time was eating a golden toasted breakfast sandwich with hot eggs, cheese and thick bacon... and was in heaven! Hot buttered sour dough bread and newly prepared eggs cooked just right, better than my own! I had to get the orange and cinnamon rolls and a box for the rest of the huge sandwich.Such friendly service, our server came back to check on us two times to see if we needed a refill! Open until 12 today, lunch on the other days.Go if you are anywhere close to Cullman County!

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

1st time here. I got the hamburger steak, it was very good with onions and brown gravy. I got green beans because I needed to pick 2 sides. I don't usually like green beans but these were good and I would order them again. Several small rooms with tables. Locals are friendly and I talked with a couple at the next table who recommended their orange rolls if I came to breakfast. I would have preferred real plates and silverware but the heavy duty plastic ones did the job. Casual atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Pleasant restaurant, cheery and helpful staff, good food. Right off interstate. Glad we stopped! Food prepared quickly.