Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The location of the hotel is excellent. Hotel is clean but NOT spacious. The 'Economy Double Room' was AC but very small (10x10 approx). The stair and the lift were too small. The staff were helpful but very much eager to take tips in every step! The hotel accept Debit/Credit cards for payment in the reception. Wi-fi signal was available in the room.

I was charged more than the price mentioned in the 'menu card' for food. The person in the 'reception' denied to provide me any 'receipt' during 'check out'.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Medinipur
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Firstly i had a doubt regarding the hotel however by the behavior of well trained staffed my thought had changed. The rooms are so well equipped and cleanliness. Food and service were also on the top without any doubt.

Room tip: Rooms are good
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank vijay121
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The location is big advantage. Dharmatala is 5 minutes. New market is also 5 minutes. The rooms are AC, no restaurant, food is brought from outside and served in room.
Staff is helpful and good. The lift is very small, maximum 2 people can enter.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with friends for over a week.
Great location to explore the streets, markets and sights of Kolkata. We paid around $2100 rupees per night for the whole room which is good value for what you get.

Our room was on the top floor. We had a double bed, a single bed, bathroom, television, air conditioning. Shower gels and soap provided.

Rooms can be cleaned free of charge each day.
Staff were very friendly and most spoke English. Food is delicious, cheap and can be ordered to the room for no extra charge.

Wifi was at times sporadic but in my experience this is common across many hotels and cafes here. The router was accessible on the top floor so we could reboot it by turning the power off for 15 secs and back on. After doing this the speed was much better and more consistent.

It was easy for us to get Uber's leaving and returning to the hotel. Sometimes the Uber's park a minute away so you have to find them if they don't get closer.

PRO TIP: when getting taxis or Uber's make sure you don't set it to hotel heera international. That is a different hotel. This is Hotel heera with no international in the name.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank samueljrich
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I have stayed in this hotel twice. My first stay was in Dec, 2015 and the last one was in July, 2016. I found this hotel quite budget friendly. The hotel is located at prime location with Chandi Chowk Rail Station located hardly 200 meters far. The hotel has no in-house restaurant. But good eateries are available nearby like Alibaba and Shere Punjab restaurants. Historical places like Indian Museum and Shahid Minar are also nearby. So, in short, you will not be bored by the location of this hotel. However, the rooms are average, but good enough for the price I paid. The staff was very helpful in moving my luggage to and from my room. Overall, it has been a decent experience.

Room tip: I found the rooms to be similar, but you may ask for twin single beds or a double bed options
Date of stay: July 2016