Lowest prices for your stay
$53
$30
Travelocity$53
Agoda.com$31
Orbitz.com$53
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Very nice place Good rooms. Good approach. Nice food and lots of places to visit. Good staff Well connected.
The rooms have been refurbished Good clean linen and TV facilty. Free Wifi facility. Few rooms and you feel like you are at home

• Trip type: Travelled on business
HOTELRUSHABHHOME, Owner at Hotel Rushabh Home, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for your comments. I means a lot to us. Thank you for your appreciation of our property. Look forward to host you again in future.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

The location is fine. Staff was Ok since we just simply checked in and checked out, not much to say. Be prepared, everything in the room is VERY outdated, which you cannot really tell from the pictures. Not a nice place to stay. The good thing was we only stayed for one night, and I won't want to stay there more than that.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Echonyc
HOTELRUSHABHHOME, Manager at Hotel Rushabh Home, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We were stuck for accommodation late at night on our arrival in Kolkata. Rushabh came to the rescue. We had a middle priced room right on the roof with a fabulous view of city life but totally quiet at night, really excellent food in our room, friendly, charming service and one of the most interesting bookshops in the world right opposite. Superbly placed for the Metro, the park... thank you Rushabh!

Room tip: Choose the cheaper room on the top floor, fabulous view, no noise and flowers on the rooftop!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your appreciation of our property. Look forward to have you with us again.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Stayed there for 3 nights and 4 days. Checked in on 4th Feb, 2016 and checked out on 7th Feb, 2016.

I found the staff to be a little bit too casual, tilting towards being a little disrespectful also. The worst thing was during checking they make you stand in from of a web cam and take a picture of you, which they say is sent to the police station. Pathetic man. Makes you feel like a criminal checking into that hotel. Had I known it, I would have opted for a different hotel. Never seen anything like that anywhere in the world. I have stayed in other hotels in Kolkata, and haven't seen that.

Location is good. Very centrally located. Since I have business meetings, most of them were located in nearby buildings, so I could walk to all my meetings. In the evening I walked to Victoria Memorial and did a lot of window shopping. So location is perfect.

Hotel Building: The hotel does not have its own building. Basically its a office complex, where there have rooms in different floors. The reception is located on the 5th floor I think, and most rooms are located directly in front of the reception. I didn't want them to watch over my room like a hawk. So I opted for a room on the building terrace. Some construction was going on, so there was noise. But that I felt was better that being constantly under the watch of the reception guys.
I am not really suggesting that they do that. But the photo op at check in made me suspicious.

Food: They don't have a cafeteria, but you have room service and can order food in your room. The food was good and not expensive. They only serve vegetarian, and it was fine with me.

Room tip: Room at the terrace have good views. But the ones directly in front of the reception seem to be more cleaner and quieter.
Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AmritRay
HOTELRUSHABHHOME, Owner at Hotel Rushabh Home, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2016

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your review and have noted the contents. Firstly every state has its own policy as far as law and order are concerned especially in these times of terror. The online taking of photo is mandated with every Govt recognised hotels and we in particular are taking the same very seriously, hence the photo is taken for every guest who checks in. However star hotels are exempt from the same and if you have stayed in one of them then probably you may have not experienced it. If some other hotels are not following the same, then we are not in a position to comment on the same. Secondly we do not invade your privacy and it is neither in our interest to keep a watch on the guests, unless you keep the door open, in which case your privacy is open to all. We are renovating the rooms on the terrace and the noise is inevitable and the same is regretted. On the staff issue, we would be grateful if you could have bought it to our notice at the time of check out, it would have helped us in taking him to task. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Room was quite clean, there was hot water,location is good,staff were always around and building has security guy so it also feels pretty safe. Bathroom is quite outdated and roof terrace is not as it seems on pictures;it is not a nice place to hang out. In my opinion is too expensive for what it is.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HOTELRUSHABHHOME, Owner at Hotel Rushabh Home, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Dear Doris,
Greetings. We have gone through your review. The bathroom of your room has all the modern amenties, however it may not be as modern as new hotel bathrooms are these days. We have noted the same and we will take necessary steps to convert the same with modern fittings. Terrace is under renovation as you may have seen that the cottages were being dimantaled to make room for new ones. as for the rates we can assure you that being in the most happening area of Kolkata, we are cheaper than most hotels in the area. We look forward to seeing you with us again. Assuring you the best of services.

Best