Lowest prices for your stay
₹7,604
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Agoda.com
₹7,604
Breakfast included
No fees just great deals
All reviews air purifier b bs powerful ac charging points safe place to stay aloo paratha the heart of the city night's sleep stayed nights an oasis of calm homely atmosphere star hotel apartment bnb accommodation india wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Big, clean room with nice bathroom and perfect location. The landlord Jayant made me feel more then welcome and helped with whatever I needed. Next time in Kolkata I will stay here without any hesitation. 10 out of 10 poinst from me

Best regards
Lena

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Lena C
centralbnb, Owner at Central Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear Lena,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really happy you enjoyed your stay at Central B&B in Kolkata. It's always wonderful meeting lovely guests from all over the world. Thanks again for staying with us and we wish you the very best :)

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I had to tarvel to Patna for a business trip and Kolkata was my stop over. Found this place through tripadvisor. Could be easily located through google maps. The only issue with the location is non-availability of good restaurants right near this place; though Jayant's (the owner) would make you feel very comfortable. I found the place to be good and very peaceful. Will recommend others.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jayant A, Owner at Central Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Ravi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure hosting you and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay :) Do hope to meet you next time, and till then, wish you the very best!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A four-bedroom apartment in a residential building, in which the owner rents rooms. Hard to find, non-descript building with no clear markings on the street -- although credit to owner he supplies detailed directions. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Friendly staff, particularly kitchen staff and security guards. Unfortunately, the water made me and my two kids under 5 sick, we spent our first day in India in the hospital. Owner refused to consider the possibility the water could be at fault.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Prakash M
centralbnb, Owner at Central Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Prakash,

Thank you for your review.

You said the water in your room was fine but the water from the filter caused you to get sick. Firstly, the water in the room was filled from the SAME filter in the kitchen. Secondly, how can you have food from the dhaba / street and then blame our filter? Is street food more hygienic than a water purifier? Finally, the filter itself was running perfectly fine and was used by 6 different guests during your stay, which you said yourself!

Don't really understand why you chose to give a negative review when you say the instructions were clear, the room and bathroom were clean, and that the staff was friendly :) Anyways, take care and wish you the very best!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

The property is very nice, well furnished and above all, extremely safe. Our room was huge and staying there felt like staying in my home. Though I didn't get to meet the owner, my every request was attended for. 1) Housekeeping staff is excellent and the breakfasts were mouthwatering!! 2) The location is very convenient and cabs are available right outside the apartment complex. 3) Rooms are very clean with necessary amenities available 4) Loved the large windows. Every time I visit Kolkata, this will be my only pick.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jayant A, Owner at Central Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Saptarshi,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I'll make sure to inform the housekeepers too! It's always wonderful meeting lovely guests from all over the world. Thanks again for staying with us and we wish you the very best :)

Reviewed 22 May 2016

This is the best B&B we have booked till now in India. I booked it for our parents. It is very close to many amenities. Service is really awesome. The owner is very friendly and helpful. My parents had the best stay in Kolkata, It is the best stay in Kolkata in the last 3 visits. We will book this B&B every time we go to Kolkata.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
centralbnb, Manager at Central Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Vinod,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really happy your parents enjoyed their stay at Central B&B in Kolkata. It's always wonderful meeting lovely guests from all over the world. Thanks again for staying with us and we wish you the very best :)